Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Zombie Strippers


Yes, I watched it... and I mostly enjoyed it. I didn't expect anything at all from this movie, I was simply looking for some kind of zombie entertainment and this is all I could find on demand that I hadn't already seen (I'm a huge zombie-phile).

I'm not going to say it's a smart movie, but it has a cool, offbeat sense of humor that I wasn't expecting. Robert Englund was entertaining as was much of the dialogue. Again, not smart, but entertaining.

In truth, I didn't sit and "watch" this movie. I had it on while I was working on my laptop. It wasn't enough to capture my entire attention, unless you absolutely love tits (even dead, decaying ones) I can't imagine it's enough to completely hold anyone's attention. But it was fun to listen to and glance at when I heard the telltale sounds of killing and flesh munching.

One of my favorite lines (yes there are a few that made me giggle) was, "Zombies? Shit!". Gotta love that. When the zombie virus lands in an exclusive strip club and one of the dancers is bitten, she loves it so much (and so do the patrons) that the other dancers struggle to keep up with her amazing skills and have to decide whether or not to join the dead and be as popular as Jenna Jameson.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it, I think zombie fans (and boobie fans) will get a kick out of this movie too. I'd rate Zombie Strippers a 6 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment